|Home||» Products||» Dow Corning Silicone Sealants||» Dow Corning Sealant|
Dow Corning Sealant
Dow Corning CN 8760 (two part potting compound) :-
2-part,1:1, gray, RT and heat cure to give manufacturing flexibility, harder elastomer with moderate thermal conductivity..
Dow Corning® silicone encapsulants are supplied as two-part liquid component kits. When liquid components are thoroughly mixed, the mixture cures to a flexible elastomer, which is well suited for the protection of electrical/electronic applications. Dow Corning silicone encapsulants cure without exotherm at a constant rate regardless of sectional thickness or degree of confinement. Dow Corning silicone elastomers require no post cure and can be placed in service immediately following the completion of the cure schedule. Standard silicone encapsulants require a surface treatment with a primer in addition to good cleaning for adhesion while primerless silicone encapsulants require only good cleaning.
• Low viscosity • Good thermal conductivity • Good reworkability • Non-corrosive to metal • 1:1 mixing ratio • Room temperature curing • UL 94 V0 certified
• Easy to mix and use • Good flowability for fast processing and short cycle times • Aids heat dissipation
• Power modules • Adaptors • Inverters • Transformers • Ballasts • Sensors • Electric control units.
• Manual or automated needle dispense
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Depend on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As Per Requirement Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- North India
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company